We Support and Care About Your Independence
First of all, we at Summerset Senior Living encourage each resident to live their best life. It is our highest priority, that residents who join our community and live in our quality assisted living facilities feel empowered and independent.
Furthermore, we understand the difficulties of not being able to do things the way you are used to doing them. As a result, we offer you new things to learn and do, people with similar interests, and a wonderful community of care to assist you on your way to living each day with meaning.
Summerset’s Quality Assisted Living Facilities Include:
- Basic utilities, direct TV cable, and WIFI (telephone excluded)
- Anytime dining served on the first floor with fireside dining (7am-7pm)
- Three freshly prepared meals (including low salt, low sugar, and special diets)
- Bistro snacks and refreshments are available
- Private catering (7-day reservation required) *
- Room tray service *
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- State-of the-art pendant for emergency response *
- Professionally staffed 24 hours a day
- Community transportation to local banking, shopping, and the drug store
- Scheduled medical transportation to doctor’s appointments, labs, and physical therapy
- Monthly newsletter and social calendar
- Neighborhood activities are offered, such as card groups, a garden club, art classes, exercise classes, and a brain fitness program
- Monthly outings such as day trips to local historic sites, park picnics, theater performances, the movie theater, museums, sports games, casinos, the mall, and and local restaurants *
- Salon and barber services *
- Concierge services *
* Fee per service, replacement cost or ticket admissions may apply.